Cyclists Touring Club, beginners rides, every Saturday afternoon from Nonsuch Mansion Cafe. This is free. Just bring a bike!
Choice of short, easy cycle rides for new (or experienced ) cyclists of any age. Groups are led through green open spaces along quiet roads and byways. Experienced riders ensure slow cyclists are not left behind.
Where does it start?
All rides leave at 2:00pm, call at another cafe and return before 5:00pm.
What to bring
- Please carry personal identification and bring if possible:
- Snack (eg raisins, chocolate) as food is your fuel!
- Money for a drink
- Extra clothing, including rainwear if the forecast makes this advisable
- Pump and spare inner tube or puncture repair kit.
- Front and rear lights in winter.
- Young children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Be considerate towards other park users
- Routes will avoid traffic as much as possible, but when on roads, ride according to the Highway Code.
David: 020 8669 1693 Shirley: 020 8642 3720
Maggie: 020 8395 8350 Nigel: 020 8661 1172