Nonsuch Park, Cheam Park and Warren Farm are wonderful for dogs and their owners. Lots of paths, woodland, grassland and the odd smelly pond to leap in. No livestock is kept in the park, so you do not need to worry about your dog chasing any animals.
We do however ask that all dog owners follow a code of good conduct:
- Please make sure your keep your dog under control and know where they are.
- Please pick up your dogs poo and dispose of it in a rubbish bin.
- Please respect the dog free areas
- Please respect the other users and wildlife
- If you are a commercial dog walker, please limit the number of dogs under your control to four
There is an excellent Facebook Forum, Nonsuch Park Dog Walkers, which is well worth a visit: Helpful, informative and friendly.
And finally…..The management of Nonsuch Park, Cheam Park and Warren Farm will not be held responsible for what state your dog is in, at the end of a blissfully muddy walk in the winter!!